Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I place a credit card order by phone?
We are not set up to accept credit card orders by phone.
- How about ordering with the DOE “P-card”?
Unfortunately no. We use Paypal to process credit card payments, which the DOE does not allow.
- I can’t find you on FAMIS, but I want to order by purchase order. How do I?
You can create a purchase order with our DOE vendor # NAT 462, under non-bid, commodities. If you require a sole vendor letter you can download one here.
- Why do you want our email address?
There are 2 primary reasons we ask for your email address. If there is a problem with your order and we need to contact you. If your order ships by UPS or Priority Mail we will provide you with the tracking information. In any event we do not give out or sell our customer’s information to anyone, ever.
- How do I contact you by phone or fax?
Our fax and phone numbers are the same: 914-307-3227.
- When will my order arrive?
Once the calendars are printed, usually in mid-August, we ship orders within 24 hours of receipt. Monday through Saturday for USPS, Monday through Friday for UPS. Orders take 2-5 business days depending on shipping method.